- To enjoy running
- To be a faster runner
- To run without injury
- To schedule my runs so that there is no negative impact on my home-life
- To always listen to my body
- To include cycling in my training
- To continue to add different distances to my race list (eg: 3km, 12km, 15km, 15 miles, 30km)
To run in excess of 72% age grade for the following set. Times for 72.1% are: 1m 5.25 (done) / 5k 18.33 (done) / 5m 30.38 / 10k 38.32 (done) / 10m 1.03.35 / 13.1m 1.24.43 / 26.2 2.57.25.
- sub-5 1 mile
run a sub-21 minute 5k(Achieved on 11 June 2011)
run a sub-20 minute 5k(Achieved on 30 July 2011) run a sub 19 minute 5k(Achieved on 17 November 2013) 70% age graded 5k(Achieved on 17 November 2013) sub 20 buggy run(Achieved on 8 June 2014)
- sub 18 minute 5k
- Sub 30 5 mile
run a sub-45 minute 10k(Achieved on 26 June 2011)
run a sub 40 minute 10k(Achieved on 1 December 2013) 70% age graded 10k(achieved at the British 10 2014) sub 39 minute 10k(achieved at the British 10k 2014)
- sub 40 buggy run 10k
- sub 38 minute 10k
- Sub 60 minutes
run a Half-Marathon(Achieved on 25 September 2011) sub 1:30 (sub-90)(Achieved on 30 March 2014)
- 70% age graded half-marathon (1:25.14)
- sub 1.25 (sub-85)
Marathon and beyond
- To start to train with a marathon in mind at some point in the near future, initially targeting a sub 3 hour marathon finish time.
parkrun specific goals are listed on my parkrun page.