- Monday: DB Workout - Shoulders/Back/Arms
- Tuesday: Chest and Triceps ( Push-ups feet on ball / Machine Flyes / DB Chest Press )
- Wednesday: Back, Biceps, Shoulders (Home with DB) and some Foam Rolling.
- Thursday: Bodyweight Leg Workout
- Friday: Chest, Back, Core, Legs and Foam Rolling in the gym. Plus more foam rolling in the evening.
- Saturday: 4.79km Run - ( summary / map ) - IT band is slightly sore. Foam rolling throughout the day.
- Sunday: 5.1km Run - ( summary / map ) - IT Band still tender. Foam Rolling before run, after run and throughout the day.
I started foam rolling this week (my foam roller was delivered on Wednesday), I like it. It seems to help quite a bit after I have run but I'll talk about this more in my next it band update.